Medium or large tote (Cambon)?

1. Curious, which size do you prefer and why?

I've never seen a large tote in person before. It looked a little too wide to me at first, but the more I look at it, the more I like it. The medium is nice, but it doesn't hold that much. :flowers:

2. I have both sizes and find both of them useful depending on the occassion.

I prefer to wear the medium when going out at night and the large during the day for running errands, shopping, and brunch/lunch.

3. I am planning on purchasing a beige/black large tote because I just liked the size better compared to the medium.

4. the medium is/was too small for me personally.

5. I have both and use the same like pink_bai2bi! Love 'em!

6. Is there a small also? I know there is one ttha'ts about one foot long and about 1.5 feet high..is that the small? What size are the medium and large ones?

7. There's a small, but when they say small they mean teeny!

8. I love my large tote. It holds a lot. Just be aware that the logo is about the size of your head LOL. You have to be in a "logo mood".

9. Yes, Chanel's small size is really tiny tiny..I will say go for large tote, it is not that large at all..:biggrin:

10. :smile: Trying to find one now...in piiiink!

11. Here's a pic showing all the sizes together:

DSC_0217.JPG
  12. Thank you so much!!! I think I got the K one

13. Definitely large!

14. i say definitely the large. i saw a pink one but can't remember. oh...wait.. i think it was at NM in king of prussia PA. if i may recall, they were having a sale on certain styles and sizes. give them a call.