Medium or Large Muse for someone who's 4"11?

1. I went to the YSL store today and was going to purchase a black Muse in the large size but a rather aggressive sales rep kept telling me that I'm petite so I'm better off with the Medium-sized Muse. I left because I couldn't quite decide.... :confused1: What do you guys think?

2. i tried on all the muse sizes and decided that the smallest one was best for me. the rest were just too overwhelming for me! (i'm 5'5")

3. I would go for Medium.

4. I am 5-8 and LOVE big bags, but the medium looked best on me. I really advise you to try one on and buy the one that YOU want.

5. I'm 5'2" and I originally bought the large and then returned it for the medium. The large just looked too out of proportion and I felt the medium would have more staying power.

6. Thanks everyone!! I ended up with a Balenciaga City bag since I'd to get on the wait list :sad: but I think my next bag is definitely gonna be a muse!

7. i'm 5 fee flat and the Medium size looks best on me. i just bought one in dark brown yesterday, got it at 25% off at my local store! yay!

8. Definitely medium. I am 5' 3" and have the large. I really like the size, but it is one of my larger bags.

9. for a regular bag, medium. I'm 5' so when I've looked at this bag, I've felt much more comfortable with the medium, which is a pretty roomy bag anyway.

10. I'm 5'8" and I have the Large and I've had several people comment about how BIG my bag is (as in "oh that's a cute bag, but its so big...") so if you're 4'11", I'd definitely get the medium unless you are really into big bags.

11. ok this is gonna be really off topic but can someone tell me what size my muse is , is it a medium or a small ?:confused1: honestly i haven't seen anything smaller but i have seen a slightly bigger one.So whatsize is mine ? Thanks in advance.:wlae:

15012007640.jpg 15012007641.jpg
  12. Medium. But then I'm 5'10" and didn't like the large.

13. I have both the large and the medium, but I find that I use the medium size more.