Medium Muse? (I'm new to this)

bhappy707

Jul 6, 2007
Hi everyone. I've just joined this forum.

I've recently fallen in love with the muse bag. specifically in the medium size (I'm 5'8" but i still find the other sizes too large for my taste). I saw that saks', bergdorf's, etc. websites dont seem to have the medium muse listed.

So do they still make them then? Will they still have them at the boutiques? I'm working this summer to save up extra cash for one and I plan on buying it at the end of the summer (like mid-August) right before I go to college. Will the stores still have them at that time?

Sorry to ask so many questions, but what stores will carry them (in nyc)? Besides the YSL boutique and bergdorf? I want to be able to choose between a few colors.

Thank you so much for any help :smile:

ps. if anyone has pics of themselves or a celeb with a Medium muse, could ya post them? or link me to them? I'd really like to get a better idea of its size. I've only seen it once in person :drool: and I dont quite remember how big it was. Thanks!!

I've seen the medium recently at Neimans in Boston...

I purcahsed my medium muse at the YSL boutique in NY...the salespeople are pretty knowledgable and will be able to answer your questions about colors, and could probably get one for you. I think that might be the best place to start. I'm 5'6" and the large was a little overwhelming for me...I love the medium....not too big, but not small.

The medium is still availabe but I think it is really small. I compare the large Muse to the Spy. They are about the same size although shaped differently. I have the purple large and the purple OS becuase I thought I wanted the large but the difference between the large and OS is huge. I think I am keeping the OS.