Medium Lily Question

veronica0305

Aug 15, 2007
i cant help but notice its startying to look warn out..like the strap under the buckles are starting to curl up.
How do i avoid that? I havent had it that long & love it..but i dont want my bag looking all warn out so soon...oh & its camel..(the one in my siggy)

i cant help but notice its starting to look warn out..like the strap under the buckles are starting to curl up.
How do i avoid that? I havent had it that long & love it..but i dont want my bag looking all warn out so soon...oh & its camel..(the one in my siggy)

I meant to write worn out...wth was i thinking:Push:..really i can spell.

O really veronica? that makes me :crybaby: cuz i'm thinking about getting the camel lily... do you have any modeling pics at all? i just want to see the size of it when carried...

I had taken some but never uploaded them..and im at work..sorry.
But i loooove the bag.
TO be honest its much more comfy than the XL satchel..im a little eh on the comfort of the XL satchel in comparison to the med lily.
Maybe because the leather is soft where as the XL is a bit harder...okay now im rambling....sorry

Hey veronica or anyone out there with a medium lily handbag... could you PLEASE PLEASE post pics up (modeling pics) of you and your medium lily... this will help my deciding factor!! :roflmfao:

I haven't carried the Camel one yet, starting tomorrow, but I agree the Black leather feels different.

What do you mean by "worn"?

I saw what you said about the extra length of leather after the buckle, and that is slightly bent/curled on my XL.

I would also like to see some modeling pics. I, too, am thinking of a medium Lily. I am only 5'2". I don't think this bag would be too big for me. I love the camel color a lot - but the black is really nice, too!