Medium & Large Denim Carly!!! Try not to laugh at me...

Purse-O-Nality

Kailey's Mommy
Jan 8, 2007
Okay, now I've really done it! I went to the mall with the intension of returning my Large Denim Carly (and to scope out Macys & Dillards). Well, I just could NOT take Carly back just yet, so she stayed home. Went to Macys. The lady said they WILL be getting the new Cotton Sig stuff in sometime BEFORE Mother's Day, but doesn't know when - so no guarantee it'll be here before the F&F next week. Headed down to Dillards where I met the NICEST SA!!!! Tried on the Medium Denim Carly. She said they only got 6 in! Brought her home with me (Carly...not the SA:P)- to decide between the two!:nuts: Also, the SA saw my Legacy and asked if I had the mini to match. I said, "WHAT!". She pulled one out of the drawer!!! HAD to get that, too!:yahoo:SOOOOOO CUTE!!
SOooooooo....here are pics of me with Large & Medium Carly...they BOTH fit everything I need, although the large would be (like some of you said) a great "Mom" bag (although my DD is 4 1/2 now). But....medium fits a TON. I like the way the large slouches more, but maybe the medium will, too...over time??? But, the large is really LARGE! The price diff is about $64. Sooooo what to do?!?!?! Which one to YA'LL think looks best on me? (excuse the camo top...it's a bit distracting, huh!):P
Here's another funny...was at the gym this morning and saw this lady walk by carrying what else but the LARGE DENIM CARLY! Was it a SIGN?!!? :wlae:

Attachments

• med&lgcarly.jpg
    med&lgcarly.jpg
    46 KB · Views: 182
  • medcarly.jpg
    medcarly.jpg
    67.5 KB · Views: 160
  • lgcarly.jpg
    lgcarly.jpg
    79.9 KB · Views: 163
  • medcarlyside.jpg
    medcarlyside.jpg
    78.5 KB · Views: 131
  • lgcarlyside.jpg
    lgcarlyside.jpg
    75.2 KB · Views: 125
Wow, it's hard to choose! I think they both look great, but you're so little that the large Carly might overwhelm you a bit. Plus, if you keep the medium, you could spend the difference on an accessory!

I like the way you think and I totally agree! :graucho:
Ditto! I kinda already did that...with my Legacy Blk/Kh/Eb Mini Skinny to match my shoulder bag!!! :yahoo:Although....I'd LOVE to get a Denim Carly accessory, too!!!! Which one?!?!? :P

I am thinking the MEDIUM is the best for me, too. I LOVE the large but it is just too much bag for me! The medium is "Just Right"...holds a TON, but doesn't look like it.
Anyone with a Medium Carly....will it slouch more over time?
The weight difference is really not that noticeable between the Large & Medium. I think it's hardware weight if anything. And...I can still slip the medium on with one hand.
Here's a question - since I bought the Medium Carly from Dillards, would I take it to DILLARDS if there's a problem with the bag (like defect or something) or to Coach? - just not sure how this cotton fabric will hold up - want to have my bases covered.

Attachments

• newlegacygoody.jpg
    newlegacygoody.jpg
    73.3 KB · Views: 78
Ditto! I kinda already did that...with my Legacy Blk/Kh/Eb Mini Skinny to match my shoulder bag!!! :yahoo:Although....I'd LOVE to get a Denim Carly accessory, too!!!! Which one?!?!? :P

I am thinking the MEDIUM is the best for me, too. I LOVE the large but it is just too much bag for me! The medium is "Just Right"...holds a TON, but doesn't look like it.
Anyone with a Medium Carly....will it slouch more over time?
The weight difference is really not that noticeable between the Large & Medium. I think it's hardware weight if anything. And...I can still slip the medium on with one hand.
Here's a question - since I bought the Medium Carly from Dillards, would I take it to DILLARDS if there's a problem with the bag (like defect or something) or to Coach? - just not sure how this cotton fabric will hold up - want to have my bases covered.

Oooo, no, you take it to Coach and they'll fix it up! But hopefully you won't have any problems with that GORGEOUS bag, enjoy!!!!