Medium Classic Flap: How much can it hold?

1. Can a medium classic flap hold as much as a LV pochette? Does anyone have a picture of what fits into the medium classic flap? Thanks! Angela

2. I don't have a pic, but here's what I put in mine:
    Razor cell phone, small digital camera, small cosmetic case (powder, lipstick, eyeliner, lipbalm), keys, pen, credit card holder, pack of Orbit gum. I don't have an LV, so I can't compare for you, sorry.

3. Chanel wallet, checkbook, keys, lipstick. OR, forego wallet and carry a credit card holder with d/l and bank card, a coin holder in which I can fold paper money in the separate compartment. Then there is room for a hair brush or an ipod.

4. I would say that it may hold at least as much as an LV Pochette or more. The medium flap looks much thicker than the pochette.

5. It holds more than the LV pochette.

6. i put in an LV french purse, a prada namecard holder, and a cellphone.. and there's no more space :confused1:

7. i have the pochette and i can pratically put the pochette in the medium flap when i tried it on, haha

8. any pics of what can fit in?

9. Thanks Aprilvalentine, jmen, dushess! I guess the medium flap holds a lot!! I don't carry much (at least, I try not to)...so the medium flap is a good size for me. :yahoo:

Dushess, I have a LV French purse too & was so worry that it's too big & won't fit in there. Maybe you can use a smaller wallet when you use the medium flap? :smile:

lilwickitwitch, spylove22, Hotpot: I am glad the medium flap is bigger than the LV pochette, but it seem slike the pochette can be stuffed as the bag is less structure compare to the medium flap caviar leather though.

Hotpot: I am from Alberta too..I live in Edmonton. ;)

1999: I did a search on tons of threads after posting this threads & found these pictures. I hope the owners of the pictures won't mind me posting them here. :smile:

dsc00831.jpg dsc00828.jpg DSC00829.JPG DSC06548.JPG
  10. whats the sizing mesurments to the medium flap bag ? does anyone know !??

11. also ! is there a big differnce between the medium and the large. and is the large the "jumbo" . i was in chanel friday and the SA showed me the jumbo and im sure shes mistaken it for the large because it just did was not as big differnce between it and the medium ! urgh confusion

12. those are my pics.....no, i don't mind~~!!!! i wish i had newer pics!!!
    med flap is def bigger than LV acces pochette and fits so much more....BUT i do NOT recommend to put as much as i do.....lol poor bag, it looks like it's about to give birth!!!!

i've been using my lv mono pochette wallet lately, so that, plus my camera (with different case other than mono cig case), two cles (for two sets of car keys) and phone....maybe a pack of kleenex or baby wipes(in the ziplock) --- that's pretty tight fit.
    i wish the strap is longer and i could wear it cross body comfortably...
    it slid off my shoulder bunch of times when i'm chasing my toddler to pick her up --- and hit her with it....it is dangerous!!!!!! ooooops!
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

13. it does look like it's about to give birth, but it's so gorgeous..

14. thanks fr the pics guys, looks like it can fit a good amount in! :smile: