Medium Carly vs. Large Carly

I have the medium. I felt the large was too big, even after I pre-ordered the medium, I was still debating! But, I love it! Large would be too big for me. Only thing is, that, it's a heavy bag, even when it's empty!

I too just got my medium denim, thinking that the large looked way too big. Well, now I am re-thinking also :confused1: Once I put all my stuff in it, it fit, but no slouching. I think I may go to the store near me and exchange. I really thought the large was too big, but now that I am in love with my Ali's, maybe I am becoming a big purse person :shrugs:

I really like my medium size carly since I'm only 5'0 tall and weigh 110. It fits my daily basics, but I think I'm going to save up for a large in chocolate and get it around my birthday this summer. The large looks pretty darn big in the display case to me so I decided to go for a medium!

the large is awesome, but I couldn't keep it on my shoulder. I got a medium signature during F&F because I wanted a "smaller" bag for just the basics - but one that wouldn't look weird on me. Now that strap is just as annoying. Wondering about the demi???