Medium Carly owners -- can you swing this over your shoulder with one hand?

1. I went to Nordstroms today, and saw the Large and Medium Carlys. I had trouble putting the Medium on, but maybe because it was stuffed. Had no trouble putting the Large one on my shoulder one-handed. Hope this makes sense!

Thanks so much! :smile:

2. I felt the same at first. When I tried it on at the store, it had all the paper inside and felt "bulky." I bought it anyway coz I loved the style and color (plus the 20% Macys F&F was an added bonus).

Then I took it home and unstuffed it. It was fine after that. I put in all my stuff. It felt fine and I had no trouble with it staying on my shoulder or having it "sit" on the chair/table.

3. Yes, my medium Carlys pass the "one arm" test. :yes:

4. chelseagirl and stacmck -- thanks so much for your replies! I appreciate it! :smile:

5. Yep, it makes sence. I have the med. and large and have no problem with slipping it on one handed.

6. Yup I can swing that baby on with one hand real easy!

7. I can do it with one hand, but it's looking smaller and smaller to me by the day.

8. The Carly doesn't "behave properly" when she has all that stuffing inside. You need to try on empty or with your stuff inside. Then it will be PERFECT! :girlsigh:

9. I find that I can even swing the demi over my shoulder with one arm. The Carly's are really great, I hope you enjoy it if you're getting it soon!