Medium Carly in Denim, Wristlet, and Wallet CAME IN TODAY! **PICS**

1. I love them all! The denim is so classy looking and nice thick fabric. It slouches just like the Chocolate and Parchment Carly's I have. It's the perfect size for me. The wristlet is the same as the one I got from eBay to match my Chocolate. I ordered everything from JAX on wednesday and it's already here with Standard Shipping! I love living near JAX! OK enough blabbing here's the pics. I am 5'8'' and about 175lbs. I was 210lb...losing weight!! :yahoo:[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

This one is to show you how it slouches so nicely:
  2. [​IMG][​IMG]
  3. its beautiful... i didnt know the carly came in denim... congrats!
  4. Terrific set - congrats!
  5. I like it. Enjoy!
  6. i still like the chocolate better. but these are cute as well, congrats!
  7. Lovely bag! And it looks great on you.

and CONGRATS on your weight loss!
  8. So pretty and congratulations. I know I got the large and I wonder what the size difference is because they look almost identical with size.
  9. I like them! And great job on the weight loss- you look good!
  10. Woohoo you go girl! It's simply beautiful. I'm craving the medium size so bad but know that a demi would suit me better (my shoulder tends to get sore). Enjoy it.
  11. Very nice and youthful. Enjoy!!!
  12. the drool i am creating will surely drown us all!
  13. LOL! :roflmfao:
  14. I'm in love with all there Carly pictures. The denim os TDF!!! I went to the store today and tried on the Carly and the Ergo. To my dismay, the Ergo was a better fit for me. The Carly kind sliped off my shoulder. They had run out of the signature Carly but are getting in 2-3 weeks an the denim on May 2nd....I guess I'll try them all on again then!!!!
  15. That is really cute! Congrats on the new purchases and your weight loss!