Medium Britt Hobo - in black?

1. Hi everyone -

This is my first post! And possibly my first Gucci purchase (I am an LV girl). These days, though...I am obsessed with the Medium Britt Hobo! I'm interested in ordering it in black (GG fabric), but haven't yet seen any photos of it.

Do any of you ladies have photos to share (wearing it would be super, but I'm not picky!)??? I'd love to see your Britt Hobos of all colors, but especially black!

Thanks a million!!!
  2. I don't have any pics for you, but I personally prefer the britt hobo in brown rather than black...

Have you tried either of them on?
  3. Sorry I do not have any pictures either but I agree with sharbear508 I also prefer the brown over the black.
  4. Yes, I've tried the neutral one w/ white handles and love how it fits. I just already have several LVs (brown) and need something black (and a little more "logo-subdued.")
  5. LOL...I see what you mean...the black is less obvious than the brown...but the GG hardware makes the bag not very logo-subdued... :shrugs:
  6. OMG, I loved it in black, hated it in brown! I wanted to get the black one but desided on getting a brown purse so I got the abbey hobo instead.