Medallion owners how are your handles?

Mine was made in France. The bottom is a bit more saggy but that doesn't bother me as long as the handles hold up! I really don't think they will so I am going to need to find another workhorse purse.

I've had my bag just shy of a year, and they still stand up perfectly straight. Ive taken care of it, but I have used it, so it seems like you may have a defect with your handle. I would take it back and exchange it before it gets to late.

My bag was made in Italy..

i want a medallion tote but am worried about floppy handles -- i can deal with a saggy bottom (insert obvious joke here) but not floppy handles! i came across this auction of a preloved made in france tote (reputable seller) -- it looks like she had to intertwine the handles to make them stand up:

91079547_o.jpg

91079535_o.jpg

someone said that the made in france handles are thicker than the made in italy ones -- the ones in the pics i posted look pretty thin to me.

I had a medallion tote for a year and I never had these problems. I think it's just how you store your bag. I always tied the handles with Chanel ribbons, stuff the bag with tissue and always stored it upright.

i want a medallion tote but am worried about floppy handles -- i can deal with a saggy bottom (insert obvious joke here) but not floppy handles! i came across this auction of a preloved made in france tote (reputable seller) -- it looks like she had to intertwine the handles to make them stand up:

91079547_o.jpg

91079535_o.jpg

someone said that the made in france handles are thicker than the made in italy ones -- the ones in the pics i posted look pretty thin to me.

This definitely looks like a France one. The France version has very very soft caviar which is why the thicker handles probably sag easier. Just go with Italy made Medallions. TRUST me :yes::tup:

My handles softened after some use, but the stitching where they connect with the bag still feels very firm and doesn't show any signs of weakening. I notice the handles flop down a bit more when not in use, originally they stood up stiff. I think I've grown more fond of the bag as time has passed, I've had mine 6 months or so... Overall I'm super pleased with the medallion, its a great well structured bag IMO.