meanie E-bay seller...

It is very frustrating on the seller's part to go thru the hustle of taking a return, time, money, energy, emotions involved esp after the feedback is left. Maybe if you offer to pay all her listing fees final value fee and paypal fee plus shipping then she might be willing to take it back. If I were you I'll just resell it for a higher price and you might make some money.

If the seller has a 7 day return policy, she should accept the return under her listed return policy. I am a seller on ebay, but I do not offer refunds...if this seller does, she should honor that no questions. Several people are saying that it sounds like "buyers remorse", "not the sellers fault that boyfriend bought the new bag"...fine, but I know that I have purchased from a store before and changed my mind later...it happens, and unless the seller states otherwise, she should honor that.

If the seller has a 7 day return policy, she should accept the return under her listed return policy. I am a seller on ebay, but I do not offer refunds...if this seller does, she should honor that no questions. Several people are saying that it sounds like "buyers remorse", "not the sellers fault that boyfriend bought the new bag"...fine, but I know that I have purchased from a store before and changed my mind later...it happens, and unless the seller states otherwise, she should honor that.

Completely agree with you. As a very occasional Ebay seller, I do not take returns. But *if* this seller does and it's an open-ended return policy (ie not for authentication issues or SNAD only) then she should take it back. I imagine there would be some sort of restocking charge to cover FVFs, etc. But again (for the third time), without knowing what the seller's specific return policy is/was, we're blindly commenting...

I used to have a 7 day return policy, I accepted returns for any reason, didn't even ask. Very rarely did someone take advantage of it. If seller doesn't specify then she should take the purse back.

As for being out fees, seller really isn't out any. Seller would have paid listing fees wether the item sold or not, and the mutual agreement to withdraw will refund your FVF. And when the money is refunded through paypal, so are the fees.

I'm sorry,but honestly i wouldn't accept the return if i was the seller and i wouldn't even ask for it if i was the buyer...not because of buyer's remorse :s She didn't misrapresent the item nor sent you a fake,plus you already informed her you got the bag and everything was fine,so she is doing nothing mean or wrong in my opinion...:shrugs:
Hope you can resell it,or just enjoy them both!!!:flowers:

i wouldn't accept the return, she probably meant 7 day return policy if you weren't happy with the bag or something, not just because your bf bought you one just like it. as a seller i understand its a hassle to accept returns sometimes, especially since the seller did nothing wrong. you should just try and resell the bag on ebay.

i wouldn't accept the return, she probably meant 7 day return policy if you weren't happy with the bag or something, not just because your bf bought you one just like it. as a seller i understand its a hassle to accept returns sometimes, especially since the seller did nothing wrong. you should just try and resell the bag on ebay.

Unless we see what her return policy is/was, all we can do is suppose. I wish OP would come back for an update.

OK. So I really want to see the return policy to end the "probably" and "maybes" in this thread. I did a completed auction search for the item described and don't see any that have a return policy. :confused1: I'm wondering if the OP thought the seller had a return policy but s/he didn't and that's why s/he seemed so annoyed in the response. :confused1:

OK. So I really want to see the return policy to end the "probably" and "maybes" in this thread. I did a completed auction search for the item described and don't see any that have a return policy. :confused1: I'm wondering if the OP thought the seller had a return policy but s/he didn't and that's why s/he seemed so annoyed in the response. :confused1:

I agree. I did a search as well, and the only purse I found sold to a buyer in Fl. had a "no return" policy. If that is the case then she has every right to refuse the return. :yes:

I did a search too, after she posted. I was just waiting for someone else to fess up first!:roflmfao: Seriously, I think this is dead in the water. The OP sounds nice enough, so no hard feelings but I don't think this seller did anything wrong.