Mean Lady on Ebay Who Sells Fake Coach KeyFobs...and other Sad Things that Happened

1. She told me not to buy anything from her [in caps], told me to stop making accusations that she is selling fakes [in caps], and told me that she is contacting eBay regarding my inaccurate statements [in caps]. Ugh. Can my week get any worse? [Friend bought a fake Coach keyfob before telling me to take a look at it]

What with finals and everything? And people getting mad at me because I accidentally misjudged a handbag and said something was real in the "Authenticate This!" thread...I want to burst and cry... [I'm sort of sensitive...] :crybaby: :sad:

2. That lady is probably selling fakes and taking it out on you for calling her out!

I hope your week gets better, sweetie!

3. Wow,
    what's her handle so we know to stay away.

4. I'm sorry about your bad week dear!!

Don't worry about stuff here... I panic sometimes if my authenticate posts aren't answered, because I think that people stopped talking to me or something wierd... I dunno, I over analyze everything!! It's easy to forget that everything isn't in real time, and there are time delays with alot of things.

Focus on finals, don't worry about people. You'll be fine.

5. Thanks handbaglvr and Bags4Bubbles. :heart:

I really hope my weeks gets better and all the good wishes really helps! Especially since I've turned into hermit-mode and none of roommates are talking to me now [we're all stuffing our heads into textbooks]. I can truly relate to what you said Bags4Bubbles! Sometimes I feel like I'm ignored because I'm a noobie on this board and haven't posted my collection yet or something to actually verify that I do love being an avid handbag collector. I love all your comments and thanks soo much guys!

6. Awwww, hey petitemn, don't worry about it. No one's mad at you in that other thread. They're just helping out.

Anyway, don't worry about that nasty eBay seller, either. She's a rotten, fake-selling %^@%#. What's her ID? I'll report some of her other auctions. That's my new hobby when I'm bored - reporting fakes!

Good luck with your exams!!!

7. Thank you Sialia. :heart:

I don't know if I am allowed to publicly give out her eBay ID, so I don't think I'll do it here. But I'll just post it one of things she's selling on the Fake Thread. I feel sorry for all those poor people who are buying fake keychains at a high of about 40 dollars. :sad:

And yeah, I did learn plenty from the people who said it wasn't. I'm glad they pointed those things out because I haven't bought anything on Ebay yet...I'm so skeptical of being cheated on and I feel like I'm cheating on my SA! :smile:

Thanks again! You don't know how much these kind words help me out now. I'm at the high end of stressed out!:love:

8. I agree with the others...put your energy into studying for your finals.

And for all the other stuff...your heart was in the right place. You just want to help others from being taken advantage of. Feel good about that.

9. ^ ^ petitenm - LOL... oh, BTW - regarding your signature. :graucho:

I can still be nice and supportive even though I'm a SIU alumni...

SIU - GO DAWGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    SWEET SIXTEEN BABY!!! ;)

10. I think you are allowed to post the name. At least they do on the authenticity forum and the eBay forum!

11. Aw, don't be so hard on yourself, you're just trying to help people out! You are a good person!

I hope you have a better day tomorrow!

12. lol....i like reporting fakes too:graucho:

13. Bags4Bubbles - It's all about the Bruins. :smile:

86Leo - I posted a comment on the Fakes Thread. Yay!

LorihMatthews - Thank you! And your cat is absolutely gorgeous! :smile:

14. I'm sorry that the seller is being so combative. I also want to say GO BRUINS!!!!

(Class of 1992 living in NYC, but currently in LA for a couple more days.)

15. whats the bad sellers ID?