Me and the City

1. Ladies... after going through three cities, I have finally found the color that I was looking for... the '05 rouge. I absolutely LOVE it!!! I think this will be the end for me as far as red bags go, but I think everyone needs one good red bag. No? :love:

And once again the new leather doesn't bother me as much as I thought it would.

P.S. thanks again chicbags for such a gorgeous bag!!!:smile:
    city.jpg city_me.jpg
  2. Oooooh, looooove it!!!!!!!!!!!! :love: :love: :love: You lucky girl! I'm dying here...It looks soooo good on you too!
  3. Congrats!! Looks great on you~!! :biggrin:
  4. pretty prettyyy!! post in my "photos of you wearing your balenciaga's" thread!!!!!
  5. Thanks!!! I'm still admiring it right now... LOL :smile: and byMiMi I will!!! ;)
  6. Gorgeous!!!
  7. Gorgeous color! It looks fabulous on you! I have a rouge Twiggy that I LOVE too! You're right .... everyone needs at least one fabulous red bag. I happen to LOVE red bags. I also have a red epi Speedy and a red medium gaucho. They are also great red bags!
  8. TDF shade of red! Congrats on finding her!!!!

I'm waffling between the city and the first, do you mind me asking what your ht. is? thanks.
  9. Kat, really isn't the rouge just gorgeous? The twiggy sounds yummy too!!!

3monkeys, I'm 5'4"... I've tried the first but I'm more of a big-bag type of girl and it was just a bit too small for me. Hope this helps!
  10. Beautiful shade of red! Congrats on another fabulous bag!
  11. Looks gorgeous!
  12. Ooohhh its GORGEOUS!!!
  13. Many congrats...and what a RED! Looks good and deep, yet vibrant - not too tomato-ey. Nice choice!:biggrin:
  14. congrats!!!!! it is gorgeous!!!!!!!!;) :love:

hatikuh *hint hint*;)
  15. gorgeous....looks stunning on you!