me and my shrug

maria28

loving H...
O.G.
Jun 29, 2006
hi ladies,

i've got my camel '06 shrug...and now i'm wondering if it looks ok on me or would a day look better:sweatdrop:. i've never own a day either, so i've nothing to compare to. what do you ladies think? any opinions would be appreciated. for reference: i'm not tiny...i'm 165cm in height & weigh 53kg.

thanks in advance:flowers:

note: please excuse my messy closet:Push:

Attachments

• shrug2.jpg
    shrug2.jpg
    65.7 KB · Views: 196
  • shrug1.jpg
    shrug1.jpg
    76.2 KB · Views: 167
i would SO keep it! the colour is classic; it's not as deep as the Day though. if you really prefer the Day, you might wanna consider getting Sienna. i do believe F/W07 brown leathers are fantastic - thick yet soft.

thanks for everyone's lovely comments:yes::flowers:...makes me love the shrug more:heart:

i would SO keep it! the colour is classic; it's not as deep as the Day though. if you really prefer the Day, you might wanna consider getting Sienna. i do believe F/W07 brown leathers are fantastic - thick yet soft.
^i do love the colour. i've never tried on the day. i've only got city's so far as i like handheld bags more. however, with 2 young kids, i thought that a shoulder bag would be more practical. would the day look too overwhelming?

Lovely! Your shrug looks beautiful on you. I really like it. Congrats!

The day wouldn't look too overwhelming, IMO, but it is hard to find stuff in. If you like crossbody/messenger bags, check out the flat messenger. It is a great style and perfect for when you need to be hands free.

Congrats, maria! I think the shrug looks perfect on you! :heart: I have 2 shrugs, and I just love the size - not too big, but it still holds a lot. I had the same concerns about the day (I've heard it can be difficult to find things inside). I hope you decide to keep her! :smile:

^i do love the colour. i've never tried on the day. i've only got city's so far as i like handheld bags more. however, with 2 young kids, i thought that a shoulder bag would be more practical. would the day look too overwhelming?

you're not a shortie to begin with, so the Day won't overwhelm you ;) if you think the shrug can hold all the stuff you need (with children in tow) then i hope you keep it! :tup: with the shrug, you can still handcarry it w/o worrying that the bag would scrape the ground, if you know what i mean.

I think it looks great! It hits at a good place on you, it's a good size (roomy without being overwhelming), and the color is lovely. I think it's a keeper.