me and my new HOT LOVE . . . ;-)

1. . . . NO it's not a new lover :shame: ... but I just got my brand-new HOT 30cm Birkin VERMILLION swift with ph :yahoo: !!! Only 3 months after I got my 30cm CHOCOLATE Birkin (see my older thread: http://forum.purseblog.com/hermes/my-perfect-tuesday-by-hermes-new-arrival-68318.html ) I already had the chance again to get this other BEAUTY ! It's the perfect bag to me - it matches with all my clothes and I can wear it to each occasion, from casual until elegant !
    Now I've 3 Birkins in my collection (black, chocolate and red) - and I'm very happy and content now :heart:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

me and Birkin_IMG.jpg casual wear_IMG.jpg birkin on evening_IMG.jpg 30cm vermillion-1_IMG.jpg 123-2385_IMG.JPG
  2. :heart: :heart: :drinks::party: :heart: :heart:

3. :love: Beautiful....:heart:

4. oh my!! Its a beauty.. congratulations :smile:

5. She is a beauty!

CONGRATULATIONS!

I really love her (already said that in H in action thread) and if you don't want it anymore just call me :graucho: :graucho: :graucho: but I have like the feeling you won't...
    It looks great on you, great purchase!

6. IT IS HOT!!!! YIKES!!! It screams look at me!!!

7. wow!!! that's beautiful! and it looks amazing on you!

8. Really lovely color on you!!! Congratulations! :biggrin:

9. OMG she's stunning!!!!! as is the Birkin ;) :heart: :love:
    Congratulations Firstclass dear, what a wonderful addition to your collection!!!

10. You and your new love look great together!

11. OMG beautiful!!!congrats!!

12. How lovely!! Congratulations.

13. Love it!!!!! Congrats!!! :yahoo:

14. omg - that red is perfect on you! congratulations on acquiring a gorgeous bag!

15. You look fabulous! Congrats on yet anothers super H!