Me and my new bag

Nishi621

O.G.
Apr 30, 2006
Well-sort of new. I bought this bag from treasurebath.com a week or so ago it is owned by a member here. I carried it today for the first time-I liked it a lot-tell me what you think (please excuse my fat arse):

Attachments

• merick bag.jpg
    merick bag.jpg
    226.9 KB · Views: 166
Yeah Anne-when hubby saw the bag the other day-he hated it honestly! his exact words weren't too kind-LOL!

But, today was the first day I carried it-and he said it looked good on me-and he was surprised.

First of all, the bag looks lovely on you, secondly you don't have a "fat" arse and thirdly I like your unique tattoo on your ankle/calf from what I can see from the pic!

Nishi621 said:
Yeah Anne-when hubby saw the bag the other day-he hated it honestly! his exact words weren't too kind-LOL!

But, today was the first day I carried it-and he said it looked good on me-and he was surprised.

Husband's:huh: ! They always know how to kill a good handbag high!!! I am glad that he had a change of heart....I think it looks really cute:roflmfao: !

pursemama said:
First of all, the bag looks lovely on you, secondly you don't have a "fat" arse and thirdly I like your unique tattoo on your ankle/calf from what I can see from the pic!

thanks for the compliment on the tat :biggrin:. Hubby has the same one in a much bigger version on his arm-

Doesn't it kill you when you get a bag you love and Hubby takes away that Purse adrenaline rush. I think with mine it comes down to cost. If the bag is below 300 then he'll consider it in good taste. LOL
He tells me it's a good thing he doesn't have an expensive obsession too (AS HE SITS IN FRONT OF THE 2500 DOLLAR TV HE BOUGHT).