Me and My LV in a World Famous Setting GALAPAGOS

Here's my favourite tortoise pic I think I took .. a Vermillion Flycatcher thought it was a great place to perch and conveniently posed there for some nice pics. Stephen made a nice slideshow of many of our photos so if you'd like to see them please check them at the link under the picture if you like :smile: if any regular tPFers would like a high res copy of this I'd be happy to email you one to print out or use as a high quality print :smile: just send me a pm and I will try to send a few out as I can.

I will be on the Grand Princess at the end of January and maybe I'll get a pic of an LV item somewhere cool on that one, I haven't been to the Mayan Ruins in Belize yet and there may be some good LV photo ops there :smile: or on the Bridge on the Grand Princess ... on Celebrity I usually get on the Bridge but I haven't yet on a Princess ship but who knows...

TortoiseFlyCatcher.jpg

Here's the link for our photo slide show if you want to see more from the Galapagos and Quito Ecuador, thanks for checking it out :smile:

Galapagos on Xpedition - a photoset on Flickr