McQueen skull scarf - still trendy?

i read in a fashion magazine maybe a month ago that anything skulls was totally on its way out for the new season, but i personally like them and who really cares what fashion editors decide is "out"?

I live right outside DC and just got a dark blue one about a month ago. I love it and find myself wearing it a ton! I say keep it :yes:

Here's a couple pictures with me in mine:love:

Sammydoll, I just have to tell you that you have a great fashion sense! Cute glasses, cute polo, cute scarf, cute necklace, cute coat, and of course, cute bag! Love it, love it, love it! :heart:

It's "out" according to the fashion magazines, but personally I love it and would wear it if I had it, and anyways, as long as you can match it up with something cool, it doesn't matter.

^^^ Its the magazine's job to tell us a certain accessory is "out" -- and when they say its out, it takes a year before it cycles through. Remember trucker hats? It took like 2 years to fully get rid of them!

^^^ Its the magazine's job to tell us a certain accessory is "out" -- and when they say its out, it takes a year before it cycles through. Remember trucker hats? It took like 2 years to fully get rid of them!

I still love trucker caps:shame: I know, there's a Britney on the inside of me that's trying to break out, lol.

I just got 2 McQueen scarves from Diabro - so, of course I say they are still in!!

Scarves have always been "in" and in many ways so have skulls!!

:smile: