MCM - Modern Creation Munich, ("v")

After seeing the large milla on another thread, I knew I had to have it!! Neiman Marcus has $100 off with the code LEAPYEAR. Today is the last day. I just used it on the milla I bought this morning!

So my large phantom gray milla arrived and immediately went back to Neiman Marcus. The bag is def high quality but it felt...well, boring. It also looks incredibly small. I could fit my laptop in the large but barely. There was zero room on the sides and I had to wiggle it to get it in there. The exterior pockets are also very narrow so if you have anything bulky in them, the top flap will not close well. All around, nice bag, poor design for my needs

So my large phantom gray milla arrived and immediately went back to Neiman Marcus. The bag is def high quality but it felt...well, boring. It also looks incredibly small. I could fit my laptop in the large but barely. There was zero room on the sides and I had to wiggle it to get it in there. The exterior pockets are also very narrow so if you have anything bulky in them, the top flap will not close well. All around, nice bag, poor design for my needs

Awww what a pity.. So sad to hear, I was so excited for you :sad:
How big is your laptop? If it could for in there,
Do you think it would be durable enough to carry a laptop daily?

Just joined this club!!! Medium Milla in Phantom Gray! Thank you Ruxoru. Your videos have convinced me! And you're right! The leather is sumptuous and the quality is much better than some other high-end designer bags quality.

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1457827784.318274.jpg

I checked the milla in Harrods and the sales lady said they recently replaced the leather. It's meant to be similar to Hermes so that it doesn't sag. I want it more than ever now!

Now that explains the two different prices of the same bag (large Milla tote) on their website. One is 975$ and the other is 1100$. The older one has veins across the bag and also slouchier on the corners while the newer one doesn't have any veins and looks sturdier on the corners.

Now that explains the two different prices of the same bag (large Milla tote) on their website. One is 975$ and the other is 1100$. The older one has veins across the bag and also slouchier on the corners while the newer one doesn't have any veins and looks sturdier on the corners.

Yup, the sales lady said that why their price has increased. Really want one now!