McConaughey to be a Dad!

1. [​IMG]Matthew McConaughey announced on his website today that his girlfriend, Camilla Alves, is pregnant with his child. Get ready to hang ten, little baby!

McConuaughey wrote, "My girlfriend Camila and I made a baby together ... its 3 months growin in her womb and all looks healthy and lively so far."

Calls to Matthew's rep were not immediately returned.

2. Congrats to them! I had no idea he was dating anyone.

3. "My girlfriend Camila and I made a baby together" LOL! I don't know why, but they way he said this cracks me up!!

4. I've been waiting all this time for him to find me so I could carry his child. Damn it. :hysteric::p

5. i thought i heard he was dating kate hudson?

6. i never heard that, but they have a movie coming out called fools gold or something like that...

7. :crybaby:

8. Why do people have kids with their girlfriends or boyfriends? Just my opinion..I definitely prefer marriage before children. She is gorgeous..so is Matthew!!

9. Yeah thats the way I look at it to, but I doubt this was planned. Usually situations like this are not planned.

10. "And our Chia pet is growin good too. Goin on 2 weeks now."

^Did he really spell his girlfriend's name wrong? His way of speaking seems childish to me.

11. :yes:

12. i dont get that either.... she looks like eva mendes in that pic.. i had to take a 2nd look to realize it wasn't her :p

13. I told him not to tell anyone. :shame:

:hysteric:

14. I know...it sounds so childish in one sense.

15. Got some blessed news...a celebration of life and bounty...a newborn conceived. Yes, my girlfriend Camila and I made a baby together...it's 3 months growin' in her womb and all looks healthy and lively so far.
    We are stoked and wowed by this miracle of creation and this gift from God, and so excited for the adventure that will come in raising this child, being mother and a father, and shepherding him or her through this life.
    Wish us the best, keep us in your prayers, and God bless evolution. Thanks for being fans of me and my work and now this new and miraculous chapter in my life, as me and Camila and our child do our best to just keep livin'.
    Wow, McConaughey.