MC white trouville or manhattan pm???

MC white trouville or manhattan pm

• MC white trouville

• manhattan pm

Results are only viewable after voting.
i hate these questions because I can never choose! lol. I have the PM already but will prob getting the trouville. I'm really starting to love the trouville (after seeing bagsnbags'). Just like yourself, i really liked the MC speedy, BUT after trying it again last weekend, I looked retarded with the 30. I just can't rock it like other petite girls! I want to get the trouville now, but it's been raining s:huh:Oo much here...will prob wait till next year.

I have both! :yes:

I L:heart:VE both of them equally. I wanted the MC Speedy but thought it was too big for me as well. I like the Trouville because it keeps it's shape and just looks elegant.

I say get both, the Manhattan PM first and the MC Trouville in the Spring. :smile:

Here are mine...

Attachments

• IMG_0899.JPG
    IMG_0899.JPG
    103.1 KB · Views: 76
I have both! :yes:

I L:heart:VE both of them equally. I wanted the MC Speedy but thought it was too big for me as well. I like the Trouville because it keeps it's shape and just looks elegant.

I say get both, the Manhattan PM first and the MC Trouville in the Spring. :smile:

Here are mine...

Love them..I hope someday I will have the exact picture...I know my DH likes manhattan PM..(Ipointed it to him when a girl carried it)..He said it looks like my other bag (husdon PM) ..It's all good..

Just like yourself, i really liked the MC speedy, BUT after trying it again last weekend, I looked retarded with the 30. I just can't rock it like other petite girls!

i'm glad i'm not the only one who feels that way. :P

I have both!

i'm so jealous! thanks for sharing the lovely pic.

I know my DH likes manhattan PM..

my husband likes it too! i showed him a pic of uma thurman's ad to get his approval. :graucho:

Very tough decision as both are gorgeous! But I'd probably choose manhattan PM over the trouville because the manhattan is a more recent model in comparison to trouville (which came out in October 2004 if I remember correctly), plus it's such a classic and perfect for fall/winter and any other time of year for that matter!

this is an extremely tough choice because i have both bags and i love them to death. but i've recently taken a liking to the Manhattan GM, and i'm getting that bag; i think the Manhattan PM may be a bit more versatile than the Multicolore Trouville.

get the Manhattan PM first, because it's such an elegant bag, and get the Trouville when the warmer days come (unless, of course, you live in a place that's 90F all year round then this would be irrelevant :P)