MC white here to stay???? please help

there were rumors that once murakami's contract with lv expired, the whole mc line was going with him. though this is a rumor that hasn't been backed up with anything substantial. sorry to make anyone worry :sweatdrop:

oh and don't get me wrong. i'm not saying that older women cannot pull off mc pieces. i've seen ladies carry mc bags very well :smile:

thanks again for your input.

lvbabydoll - I keep telling her that it is not about being 'in' but you are talking about a woman who had one of the first Prada nylon's when they just came out and who used to go buy a new outfit each weekend to go out with her fashion-savy crowd .... (ah the 80s). .... I am honestly much less fashion-conscious than her at my age.... :smile: (and now maybe as well....) i can say without envy that my parents always lived/live a very glamorous lifestyle and are very stylish (quite au contraire for me.... :smile:

caley: I didn't get you wrong - but I know that some really do think it is only for ladies in their 20s, and I think it depends on the individual style. see, my mother can pull off the mc speedy, whereas i could maybe get away with the damier azur. we are so different in that respect.

so, MC white Alma it is - ... now what should I get for myself while we are there???? (haha)

i don't think it will go out of fashion anytime soon, and even if it does, it shouldn't really matter, because we carry what we like. my mom has a few Multicolore pieces, and she'll be 50 this year, but she doesn't give a damn, as long as she likes them and they look good on her :yes:

caley: I didn't get you wrong - but I know that some really do think it is only for ladies in their 20s, and I think it depends on the individual style. see, my mother can pull off the mc speedy, whereas i could maybe get away with the damier azur. we are so different in that respect.

so, MC white Alma it is - ... now what should I get for myself while we are there???? (haha)

well then your mom totally rocks! :wlae: the alma is an adorable mc piece. for yourself? what lines do you like?

thanks again for your input.

lvbabydoll - I keep telling her that it is not about being 'in' but you are talking about a woman who had one of the first Prada nylon's when they just came out and who used to go buy a new outfit each weekend to go out with her fashion-savy crowd .... (ah the 80s). .... I am honestly much less fashion-conscious than her at my age.... :smile: (and now maybe as well....) i can say without envy that my parents always lived/live a very glamorous lifestyle and are very stylish (quite au contraire for me.... :smile:

Lol...well make sure she knows it's you carrying it and not her. That's what matters.