MC wapity - I'm panicking!!! Is this cracking normal?

1. Someone please help!!! I just noticed these cracks/tears on my wapity! It is located where the canvas ends to make way for the beginning and end of the zipper at the corners. Is this normal??? I am hoping that it comes like this but somehow I am doubtful!! :crybaby:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I am afraid it will get worse!! What should I do? *very very worried*

2. um. yeah it's the canvas. my mc strap is cracked like no other. lol. but i abuse/use that thing so much.

i think it's natural, but i dont think the same happens to damier/mono -- that much. it should generally be ok. if you want, you can take it into the boutique and have them look it over, but i dont think theres really much they can do cept explain to you why it's happening.

3. Just checked mine and its the same. Mine is brand new, so it comes that way!

4. how long have you had it?

5. looks like she's had it for a while.. the patina looks pretty dark.

6. Mine's fine, I have the black MC. I use it constantly.

7. I think that looks normal - the canvas has to be cut at the corners to fold underneath. If you are that worried, take it to LV and ask them for peace of mind. :flowers:

8. I PM'd you!

9. I pm'd you, melikemochi, but I thought I'd post here in case other ladies have the same concern. My white MC wapity looks like yours but mine is pretty new so the "splits" aren't as long. I checked all 3 of my wapities and they're all the same but the "splits" on my mono and the black MC wapities aren't as obvious because of their dark colors. I'm pretty sure they come that way and as addictedtolv said, they're probably cut that way so the canvas doesn't bunch up in the corners.

10. Thank you so much all!!! I was worried sick! :flowers: The wapity was made on december of 05.

11. No worries, mine pretty much looks the same and I've only had it for a couple of months ;)

12. It's fine if it stays as it is now, but do you think it will get worse?

13. It's Normal