MC Trouville, MC petite noe or Chanel classic flap?

Which one to get?

1. MC Troucille

2. MC petite noe

3. Chanel classic flap

4. Others

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. I am still on a purse ban but it doesn't stop me from planning ahead of time.:shame:

Which one would you choose if you have $1500-$2000 to spend?
  2. Definitely the trouville!
  3. Chanel classic Flap is classic bag,I personally won't carry it as much as I would carry Trouville or Noe. I love my white Trouville..

my vote for MC Trouville
  4. i love the white Trouville. it's so pretty and feminine :love:
  5. Trouville.
  6. the Trouville! U should see bagsnbags pics...they'll make u fall in love instantly with the trouville!
  7. Can't help it--I'd get the Chanel. I know I'm in the minority.
  8. White MC trouville.. followed closely by a jumbo classic flap (I've been lusting for one for a LONG TIME !).
  9. I know this is the LV forum... but I have to vote for the Chanel!! It will never go out of style! Also I think it would just be more practical as there is no vachetta to worry about.
  10. trouville
  11. TROUVILLE!!!!! :drool: Yeah, bagsnbags's trouville made me drool and now I'm lusting after one too! Already started saving up....:supacool:
  12. You're going to get bias since you posted on the LV forum... but I'm more of a Chanel gal anyway, so my vote goes to the classic flap. It comes in the best colors and neutrals and is truly timeless!
  13. First choice: MC Trouville
    Second choice: MC Petit Noe

(I've always liked white MC.) :biggrin:
  14. I would get the trouville and then the Chanel.
    I would love a Chanel but my LV addiction keeps me broke.:lol:
  15. i guess i'm the minority here, i'd go with mc petit noe, so cuuute!! then the trouville