MC Trouville, MC petite noe or Chanel classic flap?

?

Which one to get?

1. MC Troucille

2. MC petite noe

3. Chanel classic flap

4. Others

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. I am still on a purse ban but it doesn't stop me from planning ahead of time.:shame:

Which one would you choose if you have $1500-$2000 to spend?

2. Definitely the trouville!

3. Chanel classic Flap is classic bag,I personally won't carry it as much as I would carry Trouville or Noe. I love my white Trouville..

my vote for MC Trouville

4. i love the white Trouville. it's so pretty and feminine :love:

5. Trouville.

6. the Trouville! U should see bagsnbags pics...they'll make u fall in love instantly with the trouville!

7. Can't help it--I'd get the Chanel. I know I'm in the minority.

8. White MC trouville.. followed closely by a jumbo classic flap (I've been lusting for one for a LONG TIME !).

9. I know this is the LV forum... but I have to vote for the Chanel!! It will never go out of style! Also I think it would just be more practical as there is no vachetta to worry about.

10. trouville

11. TROUVILLE!!!!! :drool: Yeah, bagsnbags's trouville made me drool and now I'm lusting after one too! Already started saving up....:supacool:

12. You're going to get bias since you posted on the LV forum... but I'm more of a Chanel gal anyway, so my vote goes to the classic flap. It comes in the best colors and neutrals and is truly timeless!

13. First choice: MC Trouville
    Second choice: MC Petit Noe

(I've always liked white MC.) :biggrin:

14. I would get the trouville and then the Chanel.
    I would love a Chanel but my LV addiction keeps me broke.:lol:

15. i guess i'm the minority here, i'd go with mc petit noe, so cuuute!! then the trouville