MC Speedys - which looks better, the white or the black?

baby_doll

May 11, 2007
I had my heart set on a white one for ages, but today when I went to the store I broke down and brought the black because I think it would wear better, show less dirt etc. Also as the handes patina, the dark handles against the white can look really dominant/dirty. That's what the SA said

So yeah. Hubby says he likes the black and I do too. I have a multi white purse though. Do u think the black bag with a white wallet instead of the matching one looks weird?

congrats on your purchase
no I don't think it looks weird at all
I put mc heart coin purse on my black mc speedy and I get tons of compliments!
mix and match in mc colors are fun fun fun :yes:

I think the MC Speedy looks much prettier in BLACK .... so you made the right choice. :tup:

Also, I don't think it is weird at all to have a White MC wallet inside a Black MC bag.

I have a White MC Audra and I use my Black MC Koala with it all the time.

Mix-matching White MC with Black MC looks beautiful, in my opinion, because it makes one another stand out.

I don't have either, but I love the black. I like how it makes the colors on it pop out. I also think the black is better to use all year. To me, the white is mostly a summer bag. Plus the black won't show the dirt as easily.

Congrats on your purchase! I must admit I have never been a fan of the mc but saw a woman carrying the Black MC Speedy yesterday with a patina and it was breathtaking! Enjoy your bag!!