MC Speedys vs. Monogram Speedys

1. Is the MC Speedy more structured due to the metal hardware on the corners?

It seems less slouchy whenever I see someone wearing one out. Is that the case?

2. i think it sags as much as the Monogram, because it's still only one piece of canvas going all around the bag. the metal corners don't really help. that being said, i think the Multicolore Speedy has too much hardware going on

3. I have both the black and white and actually love the hardware..that was the appeal for me.
    However, the metal corners actually weigh the bag down a bit and while it doesn't make the bag sag AS much, it's still pretty noticeable if you're not carrying a bunch of stuff around.

4. I agree on most of this, other then the fact that it has too hardware going on. I think its the same as the Mc trouville.

I dont think its anymore or less structured then the mono speedy, a lot heavier though. I've seen some that are well worn. Ie Jessica's bag.
    [​IMG]

5. No, MC doesn't sag as much as mono.

6. the MC certainly doesnt sag as much as mono.

7. For sure, it sags less and holds up well but that's because of the 4 corner hardware.

Besides, when you don't worry about the sag, you might worry about scratching/damaging the metal hardware like me... :p