MC Speedy owners - can i please see some modeling pics?

1. the sega continues. some of you may remember that i've been obsessing over the MC speedy for a long time now and i still can't decide if that darn (but so beautiful :love: ) thing is for me or not. i'm petite (5'2) and even though i could rock the mono 30 with no problem i just feel like the MC speedy is too bulky looking for me.

i've tried searching on the library thread but didn't see much.

so please... those of you who own and love one (especially the petite ladies like me!) could you please post some pics to convince me? :graucho:
  2. I'm one inch shorter than you and I decided that the white MC Speedy was my next bag no matter if it looked too big on me. I love this bag! Now all I have to do is convince myself that it is worth $1,910 at the moment.

I'm sure there will be ladies here that have pictures to share. I've seen some in the Bag Showcase and in the MC Club.

If you love the bag, I say go for it!!:graucho:
  3. check the ref. thread, I think there are quite a few.
  4. Here's mine!! :shame: Sorry about the bad pic quality, I was in a rush. I'm about 5'5, 5'6 and trying to lose a few pounds!

5. I'm 1,73m tall & MC Speedy soo beautiful :flowers:
  6. There's a pretty bad pic of me with the white one on the reference thread..I'll see if I can find it.
  7. Here we go..I really need to take new pics with this bag, I don't like this one, it's from about 3 years ago. :yucky:
  8. I'm 5'2 tooooo! 97 lbs :biggrin:
    Jan27.2007.MCspeedy30.jpg Sept9.MCspeedy30.mix.jpg
  9. ^^Very pretty, cecelia!
  10. ^^you look great rockin your MC Speedy...
  11. It's too cute! Go for it, no matter what your size. If you are confident, you can pull it off.
  12. thanks :shame:
  13. Mc looks great on you :smile:
  14. Here I am with my black MC (that's my financee neice and I in the 1st pic and his brother and him (red shirt) and I in the 2nd pic)
    DSCF1125.jpg DSCF1130.jpg
  15. Simply beautiful, Cecilia!:love: