MC Speedy 30 White help, please??

I actually think my white mc speedy looks better than my black mc speedy after three years-it holds up quite well. If your'e sure it's auth-GET IT. It's always an attention getter!

I cannot believe this. Apparently, my seemingly innocent co-worker was bluffing about going to the LV store to authenticate. We were on our way out the door and she says "are you sure you want to go all the way to Fashion Valley for this?" I was like, heck yeah, for $750 I'm sure. Then she goes into this whole story about how her husband bought it for her and she would be embarrassed for him if it turns out to be fake.

So she was bluffing and I called her bluff! I don't know what to think now, but I guess it's better off, I can save my money for something I truly truly want.

Don't trust anyone, no matter how sweet they may appear!

I cannot believe this. Apparently, my seemingly innocent co-worker was bluffing about going to the LV store to authenticate. We were on our way out the door and she says "are you sure you want to go all the way to Fashion Valley for this?" I was like, heck yeah, for $750 I'm sure. Then she goes into this whole story about how her husband bought it for her and she would be embarrassed for him if it turns out to be fake.

So she was bluffing and I called her bluff! I don't know what to think now, but I guess it's better off, I can save my money for something I truly truly want.

:wtf:

ZOMG! No waaaay. lol! Thank god you found out...man, she must have been pooping herself all up until lunch trying to think of stuff to say. Go You! for suggesting this authentication trip. I wonder if she's gonna be mortified to work alongside you now - she should if she tried to swindle ya!

OMG, it's a good thing you talked about getting it authenticated! Did she actually show you the Eluxury receipt or did she tell you she had the receipt? You sure got lucky, that's a lot of money to loose if you ended up just buying it. Good for you! :smile:

thank god that you found out!:sweatdrop: it happened to me before and i wasn't that lucky... ripped off by a "good" friend! will nvr forget and really learn my lesson:crybaby: