MC porte monnaie billets or plat?

1. :wtf: help! could someone post some pics of these, w/c is better?:sad: .. confused again:shrugs: :shrugs:

lv mc Porte-Monnaie Plat.jpg.jpg LV mc porte-monnaie billets.jpg
  2. The 1st one is really tiny, I think. More for change, not a "real" wallet IMO.

3. im really confused:shrugs: , i havent even seen both irl:sad: , but i love to hear some nice opinions:love: , and ooops i just need a small wallet :rolleyes:

4. I don't know what you're looking for in a wallet but I have the first one and it is tiny but I love it for my small purses where I can bring just my id, license, ccs, cash & coins. I just love having a little bit of MC in my bag. I have a regular Gucci Wallet that I use for my bigger bags. I wouldn't use that first one as my main wallet..

5. I do not have photos but the first one is a little coin purse with space for a cc and the other is the Frech Purse (same dimensions than the mono) which is a more substantial wallet with space for paper money, coins and credit cards.

6. hey can you post some pics of it?:tender: hmm just a small size wallet 4 my clutch :graucho:

7. Oooo! I like the second one! That one was on my To Buy List, but I bought a damier speedy instead, so I'm saving up for this one again LOL. I suggest you look at it IRL because the wallet is smaller in person than what you would expect it to be. That was one of the reasons why I didn't buy it when I saw it. I couldn't justify spending the cash for something so small. But it is sooo cute, that I keep thinking about it.

8. some pics:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

hope this helps...

9. hey thanks! what a cute wallet... :love:

10. hahahah im also having second thoughts 'bout it.. hehehe coz its so pricey for a small wallet...but its cute though:yahoo:

11. Here's a pic of it.. The "first" one I bought had the blue and lime green LV's on it at the Sak's in Bala Cynwyd and it was their last one. I really wanted the pink purple combo so when I was in NYC last month, I exchanged it for this one that I have now...The SA got me out this one...When they rung me up, the cashier was like, "You're exchanging it for the same thing?" I had to explain to her the whole Color combo preference.

Anyway, here's some pics...It looks really cute with my fushcia mini pleaty and my framboise cles. If you just want it for your clutch, it will be sooo cute! :girlsigh:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

12. Honestly, I say neither. I think the porte monnaie billets is way too expensive for a wallet, and the porte monnaie plat is too small. I say go for the billfold style. It's a great size and a decent price.

13. I have a black mc pmp, and I never use it! It's for coins, yet it's vachetta leather, so it'd get ruined with coins. so I'd say no for that lol

the french purse is way pretty too

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

see ,way small

edit to add pictures

14. ooohhhhh it looks absolutely great:yahoo: ... thats the only wallet(i guess) that could fit in my clutch...:sad: ... i might think about it first.. :graucho:

15. ahh i love its mini monogram