MC pochette or azur pochette?

1. My bf is buying me something louis for about 200 euro's. I have nothing summery yet but the weather is not that great here so i thault a summert pochette is enough. On the other hand i am worried that it wont get used much, maybe i should get a wallet or a agenda but i like it more if he can still buy me a little bag.. back to topic is love both these pochette's but somehow i feel the azur would be harder to match with other pastels. Wich one do you like the most?

2. The MC pochette! It's such a pretty bag, and it's the cheapest out of the MC line! The azur is nice too, but I think the MC is the best choice!

3. I actually think that the azur would be easier to match and would look great with pastels. I love them both though!

4. White MC pochette it has 33 colors to match any outfit:nuts:

5. Azur :yes: :yes:

6. I have the Azur and the MC White Pochette.....I like my MC, but the Azur is more simple.....I think you should go for the MC though, cause its fun, and a nice evening bag :p

7. azur

8. hmmm...i like both but i think the MC is more summery than the azur.

9. MC pochette goes with everything and it is perfect for summer

10. MC pochette!

I love the azur canvas, but it lost because I despise the cotton canvas they use inside.....:push: MC's is alcantara, very soft and much more luxurious feeling

11. MC Pochette!

12. azur!

13. This is a nice combo---- otherwise I'd buy the MC Pochette, it's so colorful!!!

[​IMG]

14. Azur pochette! I wear tons of pastel and it really goes well with bright, light, neutral, and dark colors!

15. Azure pochette!