MC petite Noe pics in a pink room

wow!! great room...looks like it was difficult to paint..you guys must be professional artists...I don't think I could ever pull something like that off. Love your noe..makes me want to get one.

ooohhhh! I love it all so much! I just bought this bag in April and it is my dream noe and my most favorite bag. For being a year old, your vachetta is so pale, that is one gorgeous noe and one lucky daughter to have such a cool room!

Wow donnydp,

Your bag is nice! I don't have an MC piece, but the noe is actually pretty... Oh yeah, your daughter's room is very pretty as well! Did you do that yourself? We will be moving soon and I can't wait to decorate my son's room..
:biggrin:

Here are pics of my one year-old MC petite Noe posing in my daughter's pink room.

Wow donnydp,

Your bag is nice! I don't have an MC piece, but the noe is actually pretty... Oh yeah, your daughter's room is very pretty as well! Did you do that yourself? We will be moving soon and I can't wait to decorate my son's room..
:biggrin:
My hubby painted the room, it took a full week, good luck w/ your son's room I'm sure it would turn out nice:smile: