MC Keepall 45 everyday bag?

Noegirl05

:love:
Feb 4, 2007
So here's my question:

I saw paris hilton carrying the MC keepall 45 and I like really big bags!
Also How much does the MC keepall 45 cost?

Does anyone else carry theirs as an everyday bag? It doesn't have to be the MC it could be any keepall.

Here's a pic for reference

HILTON_PARIS11_002.jpg

Thanks

i have the mc speedy and after an hour im tired of carrying it...it really is heavy and i think with the keepall 45 your arm will give out...but a big bag i just drool over

ya, it's 3010$ in Canada... and I think it will be too big and too expensive as an everyday bag. Well *my* definition of an everyday bag is something that you can bang around without caring much about it........

Oh ya, I saw twice already this woman at my university with a mono keepall 50 or maybe 55 and it looked ridiculously huge.... I was walking behind her and we were both taking the train home, and I was just thinking how funny she was wobbling around on that very icy day with a ginormous keepall in her hands (no strap)...

Hi, I have this MC keepall in black and white and love it. its for sure a must have bag in my book. Now I would not consider it and everyday bag, but depending on your occupation you might be able to pull it off as an everyday bag. I truly love this bag and thinks its gorgeous. Paris looks awesome with it.

Oh ya, I saw twice already this woman at my university with a mono keepall 50 or maybe 55 and it looked ridiculously huge.... I was walking behind her and we were both taking the train home.

:roflmfao: and agree, MC 45 too big for daily and the gold metal corners will look flashy if you carry MC 45 daily ( but it's ok with MC Speedy :smile: )