MC HOBO, Pix of me wearing it......!

1. Hi, folks, yesterday someone asked me about the dimensions of the Modern Chain Hobo, and I wanted to share it with you all...

I really love mine...and I have seen some ladies w/ their totes, they are lovely, too...I love the modern chain line...... except, I dress more casually alot, so I chose the hobo style....and I love the red ones...

I was at the mall today, and so many people complimented my bag...! One of the S/A at Nordstroms (I was buying a pair of leggins...:p ) and she even asked me if she can try it on! and she did! hehe....

Sorry for terrible pix.... the lighting was bad, so I had to have the flash on, and it reflected on the mirror.....

I especially love this bag from the side....how the thick chain goes all the way around!

Just to give you guys the idea how big it is and how it drops.....
    (I am 5'4'' and a half, about 120 pounds....I think....I haven't been on the scale for a while....:sweatdrop: )

The picture doesn't show the big CC on the leather.....

I think I am getting the Black Vinyl Large Cabas tomorrow.....I tried it on today, and it is soooooo stylish.....
    Although my friend said it looks like a trash bag.....
    Does anyone else wanna stop me? :crybaby:

Hope the pix help~

P.S. Excuse me for taking one of the pix in the bathroom...... Sorry guys..... hehe

MC HOBO 1.jpg MC HOBO 2.jpg
  2. I love it! Although the second pic was hard to make out because of the flash. How much is the hobo anyways - I know repeat question-

Im not fond of the coco cabas bags..they do look huge and they do remind me of trash bags, esp the vinyl ones haha!

3. it was 1995 + Tax.....:smile:

:crybaby: Should I just give up on the BLVCC?

4. No wonder you got so many compliments on it, it looks great on you!! and i like your top =)

I dont like the vinyl coco cabas but as long as you like, that's all that matters!

5. I saw the modern chain hobo on the shelf at Chanel SF and didn't think much of it, plus it was quite heavy. Must say that this bag looks incredible on you! I didn't think to try this bag on but it really, really looks great. Enjoy!

6. It looks great on you!:heart:

7. lovely bag! i was trying this bag earlier tonite! its soo heavy! but it definately stays on your shoulders!

8. It looks great on you on!

9. you look great with the bag! Love it love it!

10. Looks fab on. Congrats!

11. It looks great on you! Thanks for posting photos! And I think the vinyl cabas is a classic -- if you like it, go for it!

12. I LOVE THIS BAG!! I almost bought it but I am the type that never zips a bag and for this one, I think it looks better zipped. Looks great on you. also I vote get the vinyl cabas!!

13. Beautiful bag, and it fits you well. Congrats!!!

14. Looks like a good size for you.

15. Very nice, looks great on you too!!