MC fleurs keyring on!?

1. So I was browsing the accessories on and saw that the multicolore fleurs keyring was on there! :nuts: i was so excited cuz i had gone to LV stores and the SAs there had all told me it was long sold out (was sold out on elux too)...i had heard it was only around for a while in July/August or something. saw a few on eBay, but were going for $400 BIN or something crazy like that...

so i tried adding the keyring to my cart, and it didn't complain (didn't say it was sold out or anything)...and it let me buy it :smile: let's see what happens..if there really are still some of these keyrings available, that would be pretty cool! :yes:
  2. Cool...I hope you get it! I saw a few on elux last week too.
  3. They are super cute, I almost bought one last time I went in to get my inclusion speedy charm, the next time i get somthing charm wise it will definatley be a fleurs keyring.
  4. Congrats... I love the MC fleurs keyring.
  5. Thanks for the heads up!! Congrats - that's a great looking keyring!!!
  6. I am sure that if it let you buy it then it must be there! Congrats! They are so cute!
  7. woo, the keyring arrived today!! :yahoo: i love the cute little box it came in, and how it was wrapped! and i love the colors. goes very well with my lime green Coach lunch tote (see pics).
    mc_fleurs1.jpg mc_fleurs2.jpg mc_fleurs3.jpg mc_fleurs4.jpg
  8. Awww that's beautiful!! COngrats!! :biggrin:
  9. Congrats on your new fleurs keyring.
  10. So cute!
  11. Very nice!