MC Flap in White is HEREEEE!!

1. I just received MC flap in White, and it's a beauty!!!! I'll post pics as soon as I get home. While I was admiring this bag, my SA called me that Lady braid in Violet color shipped out, and should be here on Wednesday!! Now I'm in trouble.....I really want to HATE(:graucho:) Lady Braid bag, so I can save my credit card.....wait and see..............

2. Oh I can't wait to see. I think it will be the first white MC posted, correct?

3. Hurry and get home!!

Are you at work?! Wait... is that your tummy I hear?! I think you had a stomach ache, half day at work, time to go home and "get better"!!

4. You're so funny...yes I'm at work, then I'm off to gym after work.......:upsidedown:

5. O.K. I'm back. Before I go to the gym, I'm posting pics for you girls:smile::smile:
    Seriously, this is the cutest Chanel bag I've seen for a long time. But I'm not sure if I keep it or not, only because I'm so worried to get it dirty easily. This is a cholk white and leather is so soft.....which makes me really afraid to use it....

IMG_0429.jpg

IMG_0430.jpg

IMG_0431.jpg

IMG_0432.jpg

6. Awww!! It is SOOOO pretty in white!! Congratulations on that beauty!!

7. OMG WOW!!!!!!!!!! this board is so evil, i've got so many lemmings right now. congratulations :smile:

8. adorable!!!
    keep it! orrrrr exchange it for a different colour... don't return it! haha

9. I LOVE IT!!!:love:

10. It is beautiful!:drool:

11. BEautiful!!! WHat other colors does it come in?

12. Wow, it's really white and beautiful! Congratulations!

13. It is gorgeous in white! Congrats!!!

14. looooooooooooooooooooooooooove it
    congrats :smile:

15. omg... i love it!!!!!!!!!

thanks so much for entertaining me wintotty. i think i wouldve gone insane if you left to the gym without providing some pics!!