MC Flap in White is HEREEEE!!

1. I just received MC flap in White, and it's a beauty!!!! I'll post pics as soon as I get home. While I was admiring this bag, my SA called me that Lady braid in Violet color shipped out, and should be here on Wednesday!! Now I'm in trouble.....I really want to HATE(:graucho:) Lady Braid bag, so I can save my credit card.....wait and see..............
  2. Oh I can't wait to see. I think it will be the first white MC posted, correct?
  3. Hurry and get home!!

Are you at work?! Wait... is that your tummy I hear?! I think you had a stomach ache, half day at work, time to go home and "get better"!!
  4. You're so funny...yes I'm at work, then I'm off to gym after work.......:upsidedown:
  5. O.K. I'm back. Before I go to the gym, I'm posting pics for you girls:smile::smile:
    Seriously, this is the cutest Chanel bag I've seen for a long time. But I'm not sure if I keep it or not, only because I'm so worried to get it dirty easily. This is a cholk white and leather is so soft.....which makes me really afraid to use it....

6. Awww!! It is SOOOO pretty in white!! Congratulations on that beauty!!
  7. OMG WOW!!!!!!!!!! this board is so evil, i've got so many lemmings right now. congratulations :smile:
  8. adorable!!!
    keep it! orrrrr exchange it for a different colour... don't return it! haha
  9. I LOVE IT!!!:love:
  10. It is beautiful!:drool:
  11. BEautiful!!! WHat other colors does it come in?
  12. Wow, it's really white and beautiful! Congratulations!
  13. It is gorgeous in white! Congrats!!!
  14. looooooooooooooooooooooooooove it
    congrats :smile:
  15. omg... i love it!!!!!!!!!

thanks so much for entertaining me wintotty. i think i wouldve gone insane if you left to the gym without providing some pics!!