MC/cerises: till what age?

1. So I've been looking at some MC pieces lately...at first I couldn't stand them, but I'm liking them more and more! However, I'm worried that it's not something I could carry for a long time...like I'd look silly after a while, because I think it's very young (and even a bit kiddish) looking. What do you guys think?

(Also, what about cerises? Same story?)

2. i don't know how old you are, but my mom will be 50 in a couple of weeks and she still uses her Multicolore pieces. i think it adds that youthful touch to any outfit, and it's not age-oriented

as for the Cerises, i think smaller items like accessories would be better for older women.

3. I think you can carry Multi or Cerises at any age. If it makes you smile, go for it!

4. I have a cerises speedy and I still carry it. I am 36.

5. Oh- I'd rock Cerises or MC until the handles fell off!

6. I feel any age. I know I will be wearing my as long as they last.

7. So long as you enjoy carrying the bag :biggrin:

8. If it fits your syle, I don't think that age matters.

9. I would carry the bag whatever your age. :tup:

10. Oops...double post!

11. Exactly!!

12. I think til my arm gets so weak and frail and couldn't carry more than 1 pound of weight.

I used to not like the MC items but tPF has totally changed me. LOL

Try getting the MC accessories and see how you feel. I personally have a few MC pieces (just accessories though) and I love them.

13. You're never too old to carry LV, of any kind. :smile:

14. Exactly :smile:

15. Honestly I would love to say "Well, wear whatever you like and who cares!" and it is true, but I do agree with yeuxhonnetes that MC I could see at any age but honestly if I see a woman of a certain age with a cerises bag it doesnt matter but I would still find it a little strange, but do whatever floats your boat, this is just my opinion!