MC Alma

Is MC Audra a limited edition bag? I adore the chains on the handles! :love: Why didn't I notice this bag before? :shocked:

Speedy and Alma are part of the permanent MC collection I guess, so that's why I don't need to hurry on getting these 2 to my collection.

It was an easy decision for me after all, since the LV store in Florence didn't have any MC Almas, Priscillas or Trouvilles on stock, so my fiancé bought me the white MC Speedy. :love: They only had one black and one white MC Speedy in stock.

Seems to me that the MC line is not very popular in Italy, or France. :shocked:

Everyone who carried a LV bag in cities like Florence and Pisa, carried the Mono Speedy 25, and I really mean e-v-e-r-y-o-n-e!

Still thinking about getting another MC bag soon, Alma or Trouville in white or black. :yes:

Have both and LOVE them the same! Alma is more structured and therefore I used it more for work, etc. and the speedy is more of casual throw around bag (for me).

I totally say go for the MC Alma! The MC Speedy in my opinion has a lot going on-busy.... Plus, I've heard horror stories regarding how heavy it is. Of course it ultimately comes down to choice. Good luck with your decision! Here's a pic of mine:
DSC00032.jpg

GoldenLeopardLady said:
I totally say go for the MC Alma! The MC Speedy in my opinion has a lot going on-busy.... Plus, I've heard horror stories regarding how heavy it is. Of course it ultimately comes down to choice. Good luck with your decision! Here's a pic of mine:
DSC00032.jpg
The horror stories are not true, I carry my bag with the entire house in it and it doesn't phase my little arms at all. I guess it all depends if your toting bricks around or not.:lol: