MC Alma, what do you think?

1. Ladies I cannot tell from these pics if this is real or fake. Can you help? The patina is perfectly even throughout the bag. Looks real to me but I am not an Alma expert. Help!? :wacko:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Looks good to me!

3. Seconded.

Why not a trouville though, out of curiousity ?

4. The patina looks a little "too even" to me. Some fakes come that color when there're "suppose" to be new. I don't know about this one but I'm thinking its a little suspect.

5. I think the colours aren't right especially under the first line of the LVlogos the flowers and stars are just in different green shades. That I've never seen on a real one. I think it is a fake.

6. Agree. It appears to have a lot of the same colour green, I haven't seen a real one with so much of the one colour??

7. I'm no expert, but the font of the trademark stamp in the second pic looks a little off. Also I think the handles look too long and skinny.

8. AHA! Look at the dustbag, guys! I thought LV never had dustbags with rounded flaps.

9. I think it's a fake too. The patina color is too dark and as already mentioned, too even. The green emblems seem off too. And the rounded dustflap. The ones I see lately are squared off, though my bologne came with the old dustbag.

10. Awesome observation! I'm always looking for obscure clues like that! Yes, that alone says "FAKE!!!" Vuitton's dust bags are either done with a drawstring or SQUARE flaps, never rounded.

11. OMG!!!!!!!!! You are SO right. :idea: That is a dead giveaway. :amazed: There ARE no rounded corners on LV dustbags. I would have never noticed that has you not pointed it out.:suspiciou

Good call. Thanks

12. No problem! It was fun! :biggrin: