MC Alma & Audra

1. Hi everyone!
    I've been hanging around this forum for some time now, but due to my poor language skills, I didn't participate :shame:.

Anyway, I'm living in the country without LV store, so in order to purchase any of these bags I have to travel abroad.
    Luckily, my boyfriend is travelling to France (Bordeaux) at the end of May, so what I wish to ask you guys, do you happen to know, if MC Alma and Audra are constantly available in the stores
    (or you have to be on a wait list first)?

This really bugs me, because I've been in love with these two for a while now.....:sad2:

Thnx for your help!

2. Welcome to the boards! I am glad you are finally posting! I am not sure about your question but I wanted to say hi! :smile:

Selena

3. Welcome and thanks for posting! Don't ever be shy to post - bags are a universal language that we all understand ;).

Hopefully, an LV expert will be here soon to answer your question. I'm sorry I can't help you with that but WELCOME! And I look forward to more of your posts. Feel free to post photos of your bags, too! We love seeing them!

4. You both are so sweet :smile:.
    Thank U!

5. I've noticed (in the boutiques that I regularly go to) that the multicolore Alma is usually readily available (unless of course, the last alma in that particular store was sold out on the exact day you decided to purchase it). As for the audra, I don't see that one on a regular basis. The Shirley is comparatively more readily available by comparison. The best thing to do is to call the store to inquire about availability and placing an order.

6. The store I go to regularly always have both on hand. You can always call ahead and check stock. I hope that helps.

7. I always see them around. I don't think you need to worry. You might just not be able to choose your favourite colour combination.