MC Alma and the attention it causes.

1. I used my white MC alma yesterday for the first time. She got sooo much attention. I have owned countless designer bags: LE LV and regular LV, Chanels, and Balenciagas. I have never had a bag cause such a stir as the MC Alma. To be honest I was a bit wierd about using it because it is so loud, but I love the studs. I took it on errands first and then to dinner. Everywhere I went people stopped and stared. It was almost uncomfortable, but in the end it was sort of fun to have everyone admire her. Anyway point is, if you want attention go for the white MC alma.
  2. lol if i ever walk past u when u are carrying mc alma than i too will be one of those super looker :p it's sooooo pretty :love:.
  3. i saw one at home depot the other day and it turned my head. it was a white one with a pretty dark patina so the contrast really stood out. it is gorgeous though esp w/ the studs!
  4. It's a hot bag for sure!
  5. yeah the MC is really a head turner! :yahoo:
  6. It's a beautiful bag! I have the black mc alma on my shortlist!
  7. I have this bag, too. I've had mine for about a year now and it still makes heads turn. The first time I saw it in the boutique I think I actually gasped. To this day I still get comments when I carry it. My husband calls it my "hollywood" bag because Madonna has it, too. It's his favorite bag in my collection. You've inspired me to carry it today!
  8. Yup, I often feel like a celebrity ( tee hee, in my cowboy town ) when carrying my mc white speedy. People ALWAYS stare at it!!!!!! Rock on! :supacool:
  9. Haha..I just got a few looks when I carried mine. I don't think anyone here cares much.
  10. hmmmm, will def have to see how much I love my white epi alma, then consider this one... I know I'm absolutely over the top nuts about my white mc noe, so I need to check that alma out with the studs, just for fun... white MC is just so darn hot! I'd stare too!;)
  11. How fun....
    Enjoy carrying your alma...
  12. Hee hee hee. I'm glad to hear that your bag's receiving the attention it need! :p
  13. glad you are enjoying your alma. I have one and love it.
  14. I love it! I am sure that you turn quite a few heads too!!
  15. How funny! White MC always seems to turn heads. I'm glad to hear your bag is getting the attention it deserves :p