MbyMJ Luxy Marisa and Totally Turnlock bowler

1. Luxy Leather Marisa in tan
    IMG_5931.JPG IMG_5932.JPG IMG_5928.JPG IMG_5929.JPG
  2. Totally Turnlock Bowler in dk.brown
    IMG_6287.JPG IMG_6290.JPG IMG_6297.JPG IMG_6298.JPG IMG_6293.JPG IMG_6295.JPG
  3. Jen, you look FAB!!! Congrats on Marisa & Bowler!!!!
    I really like Totally Turnlock Bowler in dark brown, the leather looks yummy!!
  4. ^ aww thanks!!

The leather is SOO great on the bowler, it's amazing. my mom even commented on the leather!
  5. Nice bags MYJ.
  6. You look great with your new bags, mello_yello_jen! I, too, really like the bowler. I'm tempted to buy another MbyMJ bag in this new leather. I'm afraid this leather will be a one-time thing and after it's sold out, I'll regret not getting more.
  7. Beautiful! A lot bigger than I imagined... I might have to go for one, I've been thinking about it for a while.
  8. Gorgeous bags!

They look really awesome on you. I may have to run out and get a MbMJ bag...there are so many cute ones!
  9. Ooohhh--great bags! It's like getting 2 MbyMj bags for the price of 1 MJ--good shopping!
  10. Thanks ladies!

everyone considering one (or another one), go for it!! I'm contemplating a second one from this line too!
  11. Love the bowler. I might just have to get that one too... The leather is so nice!!! Congrats!!! Enjoy them.
  12. They look great on you! Loved the bowler on you so much that I just ordered the Yam bowler for myself. Can't wait til it gets here!
  13. Gorgeous Jen!!!:love: :nuts: You and the bags! Thanks for the pics. I love, love, love the bowler!
  14. Beautiful Jen!
  15. aww thanks ladies!!