mbymj accessories

1. hi all,

i hope this is in the right place.

does anyone know if any of the marc by marc jacobs stores do phone orders of their accessories (ie, compacts, totes, keychains) to australia?

tia xx
  2. I'm not sure if they do but they do charge pretty hefty for shipping. Shipping within the US is $20 so I would imagine Int'l shipping to be even more. Hopefully someone would be able to answer your question. Sorry, not much of a help. :shame:
  3. thanks for replying !!
  4. For some reason I thought that MbMJ boutiques charge a flat fee of $60 for international shipping but I could be wrong. You might want to give them a call to find out. :yes:
  5. i will, thanks hun. why oh why didn't i go into a store when i was in kuala lumper a few days ago!!!!
  6. sorry i can't help much either, but if i recall correctly, they tend to charge an arm & a leg for shipping (and that's just US!) I'd say your best bet is to call a store and see what they tell you.
  7. There isn't a MbyMJ store in KL. Born and bred there, btw. :p There's only a MJ collection store in KLCC and even then there's limited items as they do not carry all the colors that are available for each season. They tend to go with the more conservative black, white, natural tones. ;)
  8. really? I swear i saw one in pavillion. It was a new store though. I was jetlagged so I may be mistaken. I'll have a look for my map of the shopping centre and check.

oh, found something..they do have one.

Last Thursday, September 20, 2007, Pavilion Kuala Lumpur’s retail podium was opened to the public amidst having many shops still under construction. Pavilion KL, a 7-storey shopping centre and 1.37 million square feet of retail space comprises of world’s most exciting retail brands.

Hermes, Montblanc, Escada, Coach, Salvatore Ferragamo, Bally, Tiffany & Co., Versace, Omega, Joan & David, Banana Republic, Ted Baker, DKNY, Marc by Marc Jacobs, Polo Ralph Lauren are among the tenants. Other tenants include Parkson, Tangs, Golden Screen Cinemas, Red Box Plus, True Fitness, Times The Bookshop, Mercato, Starbucks, The Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf, KFC, Nando’s, Carl’s Jr, Pizza Hut and many more.
  9. Oh, that's interesting! Sorry, I left KL back in Aug so Pavillion wasn't open yet. :shame: They only opened in Sept. But even then, I doubt they have the Special Items because the store in Singapore doesn't have them either. :wondering
  10. no worries! If I can find a phone number for them, I'll call and find out