MBMJ Turnlock Flap Clutch- Where to see IRL?

1. Hey MJ lovers,

I want to buy a MBMJ turnlock flap clutch but I want to see it IRL because people on the forums have complained that the opening is on the bottom and not the top & things can fall out. I don't think I'll have a problem with this, but I do want to see the clutch in person. It seems bigger than what I am imagining too!

I am highly considering the acid yellow color! Is this a new color that won't go on sale for a while? Its $171 right not on Zappos. Bergdorf and Bloomies has the cordovan red and black on sale for $100 but I think I want the yellow!

Please help me out!

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. I had it in a pretty blue color, but returned it because I did not like how it opened. It seemed backwards to me. :smile:

I bought/returned mine at Nordstrom at Tysons Corner in VA.

I hope that helps! The yellow is pretty!

3. I have this wallet in stone color. It hasn't given me problems, but I guess it depends what you stick in the open pockets. I usually don't like to over stuff my wallet, but stuff falling out could happen I suppose.

4. I think it's really pretty, especially the yellow! IMO you could hold it with the turnlock on the bottom, so that your stuff didn't fall out, and it wouldn't look funny at all. Are you by a store that carries this so you can check it out IRL?

5. Thanks for your help! I went to South Coast Plaza today and saw it in Sunset, Black, Red & Yellow and I decided it wasn't for me. Too soft! I need more structure.