MbMJ Lovely Luz - Yay or Nay?

1. I'm a student and I've been thinking the Lovely Luz would make a great schoolbag, but I'm not sure whether it's too plain. I'm also not too sure about the leather since I prefer the Marc bags with more buttery leather and the leather on the Lovely line looks kinda stiff. I love the idea of having a cross body bag though (so I wouldn't have to shift my weight every so often).
    Should I get it? Or should I save up for the MbMJ Heidi/Groovee instead? Give me your input! :smile:

2. I'm on the fence about it. It doesn't really "do it" for me. I think it's the stitching. I like the Hillier better...but the ruching is really cute on this bag!
  3. I was looking at this too. Love that it's a messenger but so boring!
  4. I don't think it'll be big enough, honestly.
  5. I love this bag ... and I'm looking for it in canvas white color ... because I already have the Lovely wristlet clutch in this twigy color!
  6. It's cute, but it looks kind of narrow. If you stuff it full of things, it will ruin the shape. JMO.
  7. i agree i don't think i like the stitching?
  8. i really like itbut it looks too small for school.
  9. I agree with the others, I just don't think it's big enough, at all. I love the Marc by Marc Jacobs bags, I think the leather is terrific and though this bag doesn't scream to me "YOU NEED IT" I think it's simple and nice looking.
  10. I like the look of the bag, but I too am concerned whether it's big enough to hold everything that you need to lug around for school...
  11. I like the Softy Messenger better because it has more pockets/compartments.
  12. I don't think it would be big enough. Save for the Heidi. I just got it & love it!
  13. knowing me, i would probably end up getting the groovee anyway - this would just be an extra. the size isn't an issue. i already tested it out at the bleeker store (i prefer not to carry textbooks in my bags so it'd just be a stack papers and some folders). i'm just unsure about the style of the bag. i can't tell whether it's plain to the point where it's timeless... or plain to the point where it's boring