MBMJ Laminated Marc Fast Bag

1. It's cute...but I'd go for the Longchamps tote! It comes in tons of colors and sizes and for the price of the MBMJ bag you can get 2/3 Longchamp totes! Perfect for traveling, beach, rainy days, everyday.

2. Thank you BagsRmyLife! :smile: I was leaning toward the Lonchamps tote and then got sidetracked. LOL I think it is probably the best choice for the $$ :yes:

3. I would definitely go for a Longchamp tote! For the most part, I'm just not a fan of the MbMJ line. Good luck!

4. i wouldn't pay $238 for that.

5. It almost looks like a gymbag to me..

6. Go for the Longchamp.

7. It's cute but it feels real cheap in person. definitely not worth the $238

8. I agree with the others. Go for the Longchamp! As much as I love MJ, this bag is alright. Longchamp bags are so handy and they fit so much too! Much cheaper as well. ;)

9. personally i'm not into that style.. and as jen said, it doesn't really feel worth the price when you touch it.

10. Definitely Longchamp! I just got the white and sky blue for my birthday last week and I love them! They're super versatile!

11. i'm considering the longchamp bag for a school tote next year.. any feedback? are they sturdy? good for books? does anyone have a picture of one wearing it? thanks!!

12. I don't have a picture, but I've been carrying the Longchamp Le Pliage Large for about 4 months now and I think its great. Its quite sturdy. I can carry my laptop, textbooks and binder in it without a problem.

13. Go for a Longchamp bag. I have 2, one in red and the other in brown. They are so versatile and you can get 2 for the price of that MBMJ bag ;) If you're not in a hurry, you should wait for the Saks F&F event so you can get 20% off:graucho: