MBMJ jeans, dye bleeding problem

1. Several weeks ago I bought the MBMJ Chrissie skinnies jeans in raw rinse from Holt Renfrew, and have only worn them twice since. The first day I wore them, I noticed my hands were an eerie shade of blue at the end of the d[COLOR=black][FONT='Book Antiqua']ay. I [COLOR=black][FONT='Book Antiqua']assumed it w[COLOR=black][FONT='Book Antiqua']as from [COLOR=black][FONT='Book Antiqua']a le[COLOR=black][FONT='Book Antiqua']aking pen or some such thing but couldn't find the root of the problem. The 2nd time I wore them, the s[COLOR=black][FONT='Book Antiqua']ame thing h[COLOR=black][FONT='Book Antiqua']append [COLOR=black][FONT='Book Antiqua']ag[COLOR=black][FONT='Book Antiqua']ain, [COLOR=black][FONT='Book Antiqua']and it bec[COLOR=black][FONT='Book Antiqua']ame [COLOR=black][FONT='Book Antiqua']app[COLOR=black][FONT='Book Antiqua']arent th[COLOR=black][FONT='Book Antiqua']at it w[COLOR=black][FONT='Book Antiqua']as the je[COLOR=black][FONT='Book Antiqua']ans, [COLOR=black][FONT='Book Antiqua']as the long white t[COLOR=black][FONT='Book Antiqua']ank I w[COLOR=black][FONT='Book Antiqua']as we[COLOR=black][FONT='Book Antiqua']aring [COLOR=black][FONT='Book Antiqua']also got [COLOR=black][FONT='Book Antiqua']a str[COLOR=black][FONT='Book Antiqua']ange, but quite light, st[COLOR=black][FONT='Book Antiqua']ain of blue [COLOR=black][FONT='Book Antiqua']around the bottom hem, [COLOR=black][FONT='Book Antiqua']and I noticed my grey converse h[COLOR=black][FONT='Book Antiqua']ad some blue on them [COLOR=black][FONT='Book Antiqua']as well(it w[COLOR=black][FONT='Book Antiqua']as r[COLOR=black][FONT='Book Antiqua']aining th[COLOR=black][FONT='Book Antiqua']at d[COLOR=black][FONT='Book Antiqua']ay).
    So my questions [COLOR=black][FONT='Book Antiqua']are[/FONT][/COLOR], if I w[COLOR=black][FONT='Book Antiqua']ash them will the excess dye come out?(I didn't w[COLOR=black][FONT='Book Antiqua']ash them between the two times I wore them) I [COLOR=black][FONT='Book Antiqua']am quite found of the je[COLOR=black][FONT='Book Antiqua']ans...[/FONT][/COLOR][/FONT][/COLOR]
    Or should I t[COLOR=black][FONT='Book Antiqua']ake them b[COLOR=black][FONT='Book Antiqua']ack? Will they t[COLOR=black][FONT='Book Antiqua']ake them b[COLOR=black][FONT='Book Antiqua']ack [COLOR=black][FONT='Book Antiqua']as [COLOR=black][FONT='Book Antiqua']a d[COLOR=black][FONT='Book Antiqua']am[COLOR=black][FONT='Book Antiqua']age [COLOR=black][FONT='Book Antiqua']and refund me?[/FONT][/COLOR][/FONT][/COLOR][/FONT][/COLOR][/FONT][/COLOR][/FONT][/COLOR][/FONT][/COLOR][/FONT][/COLOR][/FONT][/COLOR][/FONT][/COLOR]
    [/FONT][/COLOR][/FONT][/COLOR][/FONT][/COLOR][/FONT][/COLOR][/FONT][/COLOR][/FONT][/COLOR][/FONT][/COLOR][/FONT][/COLOR][/FONT][/COLOR][/FONT][/COLOR][/FONT][/COLOR][/FONT][/COLOR][/FONT][/COLOR][/FONT][/COLOR][/FONT][/COLOR][/FONT][/COLOR][/FONT][/COLOR][/FONT][/COLOR][/FONT][/COLOR][/FONT][/COLOR][/FONT][/COLOR][/FONT][/COLOR][/FONT][/COLOR][/FONT][/COLOR][/FONT][/COLOR][/FONT][/COLOR][/FONT][/COLOR][/FONT][/COLOR][/FONT][/COLOR][/FONT][/COLOR][/FONT][/COLOR][/FONT][/COLOR][/FONT][/COLOR][/FONT][/COLOR]

2. I don't think that they are going to take them back. Color transfer
    happens with all the dark rinse jeans. Often they come with tags or stickers on them to warn you that the color of the jeans might transfer on lighter colors. I think once you wash them it won't be such a problem anymore. But make sure you wash them inside out so they stay a nice dark color.

3. Thanks for the reply! guess I'll be hanging on to them.