MBMJ here comes the 'SUN' color! do you like it?

1. loving this SUN color is this a 'new' color or has it just been rare i loveeeeee it or AM I CRAZY what do you think need opinion before i start buying!

checking out this style

Also this one

wonder if there are accessories to match
  2. I LOVE THAT COLOR! That is the exact color I am looking for!
  3. I LOVE the yellow. So pretty. I don't have any MBMJ, but I would consider a big bag in this color. Love it. Great for Spring and Summer. I am going to check out the MBMJ store in SF next week and take a look at these gorgeous brightly-colored patent bags up close. I really like them, a lot.
  4. can't decide the larger shoulder or the pouchette
  5. OMG I LOVE that color. I am on a hunt for a yellow MJ bag, but I could definately do with a smaller bag for going out in the summer.

Um where did you find the first bag? I think I want that.
  6. i love that color. i want something yellow now.
  7. oohhhhh, thanks Lorac!
  8. I absolutely LOVE that color!! How small is that pouchette? It's too cute!
  9. Zappos! they are in stock!!!!

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Geneva]Petite shoulder bag made of rich crinkle patent leather.[/FONT]
    [FONT=Verdana, Arial, Geneva]Holds your credit cards, currency, lipstick and a slim cell phone.[/FONT]
    [FONT=Verdana, Arial, Geneva]Dimensions: 9 1/2" wide x 1" deep x 5" high.[/FONT]
    [FONT=Verdana, Arial, Geneva]Single handle. Handle drop: 5” length.[/FONT]
    [FONT=Verdana, Arial, Geneva]Signature details.[/FONT]
    [FONT=Verdana, Arial, Geneva]Top zip closure.[/FONT]
    [FONT=Verdana, Arial, Geneva]Interior lining.[/FONT]
  10. Toooo cuuuuute!!!:yes: Love the pochette!
  11. That's a great color--I looove it!!
  12. ooh, thanks for finding that gingarita. By the way, loved the Beatles reference in the title! (or maybe you have no idea what I am talking about! Which, in that case, I'm gonna shut up.) LOL
  13. I was just listening to the beatles love soundtrack when I saw this thread :tup:

but ya, I saw this in person a few days ago and the color is SO pretty.
  14. That's bigger than I thought it was!!! :nuts: Love it!!