MBMJ Dr. Q Hillier Hobo Question

1. Does anyone know if this bag is an open top purse, zip top, or snap button?? They don't have additional info on NM.com TIA!:tup:
    [​IMG]

2. i love this bag but haven't seen it IRL. i think they have it in a gray which i totally covet.

3. ^I agree, its really cute! But I need a bag with a zip top for security reasons..

4. Oooooooh - I've never seen this bag before, and I love it!

And if it comes in grey, it's twice as amazing.

5. It's part of the resort 07 collection, and it does come in mouse grey! Really cute! :biggrin: I'm not sure if its still available on Neimanmarcus.com anymore, because I just checked my cart and it said it was now unavailable! It's barely been released and its sold out!

6. Just picked up the Hillier Hobo in mouse gray from Saks this past weekend. It has a magnetic button closure.

7. wow this is amazing!

8. aww what a cute bag! i want one!

9. It closes with a magnet. I love the gray one, is it really sold out?

10. Oh, God! All MBMJ bags I really like are never sold through sites that ship internationally! Why am I so unlucky???

I haven't seen this bag at Neiman Marcus or Shopbop! I'm very sad! I'd like to buy one!

11. Last week Zappos was selling it in black and mouse grey colours, but, checking this site today, these colours are sold out and now there's only the Hillier hobo in canvas white!

12. I love the inside lining

13. I tried this bag on the other day at the Bloomingdales near me and I fell in love with it. It is such a great bag. The Bloomingdales had 3 of them in Mouse Grey if anyone is interested.