Maybe dumb question- perforated bags

jbcesq

O.G.
May 8, 2006
Sorry, I am new to LV. The perforated leather with the bright colors underneath- I think maybe Marc Jacobs designed them- are they still available? What are they called? What styles did they come in??? Thanks for your help, I am really excited to start looking for my first LV!!!!!:yes:

this line is limited edition for spring/summer 2006, I don't think they are easily found or available at LV Boutiques anymore. There is a perfo speedy in green @ eluxury though

The perfo also came in a demilune (or crescent?) shape, and a zipped wallet. The pink is probably sold out everywhere, but you might get lucky with the orange or green.

The Demi Lune was only made in orange, the Trocadero was only made in Fuschia, and the others were made in all three colors: orange, fuschia, and green. I LOVE the perfo line... I didn't care for it too much when it came out because I thought it was a little out there, but I have really grown to absolutely LOVE the entire line. I have had a Fuschia Perfo Musette, Green Speedy 30, and the Fuschia Trocadero... and they're all awesome! Last time I called on eLux, I think like 2 months ago, all of the handbags were sold out except for the Green Perfo Speedy, which I think is an absolutely ADORABLE bag, probably my fav? Pic is attached :smile:

Attachments

• perfo.jpg
    perfo.jpg
    53.5 KB · Views: 84
thank you!! It was taken over Labor Day weekend when my dh and I went to Chicago at the hancock lookout tower

and I did make a mistake, the Trocadero came in Fuschia and Orange, not just Fuschia